It goes without saying that none of this could have been done without the great Laravel framework, a big thank you goes out to Taylor Otwell and the hundreds of volunteers of the Laravel & Open Source community.
Additionally, credit goes out to the authors of the various components and modules, noted in the sections above, used as part of this project.
Finally, I would like to point to a number of projects that served as inspiration and great sources of learning material. These projects are similar to the LESK but did not fully cover the requirements that we had. You may want to have a look at them:
- yajra/laravel-admin-template Laravel 4.2 Bootstrap Admin Starter Template, with Oracle DB Support.
- start-laravel/sb-admin-laravel-5 Starter template / theme for Laravel 5.
- Zemke/starter-laravel-angular Laravel and AngularJS Starter Application Boilerplate featuring Laravel 5 and AngularJS 1.3.13.
- mrakodol/Laravel-5-Bootstrap-3-Starter-Site Laravel Framework 5 Bootstrap 3 Starter Site is a basic application with news, photo and video galleries.
- todstoychev/Laravel5Starter A Laravel 5 starter project. It contains user management with roles and basic admin panel with application settings.